Senior Provider Network Manager Job Profile
Embright is a clinically integrated network (CIN) that includes providers from leading healthcare organizations throughout the Pacific Northwest (including Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Western Montana, and Alaska) that are committed to accelerating the achievement of better clinical outcomes at a more affordable cost with a superior member/patient experience. The Embright leadership team is focused on growing our talent by seeking experienced individuals who are energized about creating a healthier future through collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving market. Our office is located in a vibrant neighborhood near Seattle’s waterfront within walking distance of the Pike Place Market.
The Senior Provider Network Manager will be responsible for ensuring the success of Embright provider relations, credentialing processes, and provider data management. The Senior Manager will work closely with the Director of Network Development to engage a broad constituency of providers and other partners to develop and cultivate a network that fosters movement towards the Triple Aim.
The successful incumbent will exercise agility in the execution of plans and consistently role-model diplomacy and adaptability in fostering relationships of trust amongst a diverse group of stakeholders.
Principle Accountabilities including, but not limited to:
· Communication to network providers regarding healthcare purchaser agreements and products, new programs and services, and confirmation and updating of providers’ data as retained by Embright
· Ensures routine connection with network providers and maintains constructive, collaborative relationships across the Embright network
· Supports Director of Network Development with new or renewing provider contracts, engaging providers as needed
· In collaboration with the Director of Network Development and the CMO, maintains the credentialing process for Embright by working together with external credentialing partners and provider groups
· Maintains provider network data using PDM tools and is primary owner of those tools
Minimum Qualifications including, but not limited to:
· Strong critical thinking skills
· Ability to use data to inform action
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Exhibits a growth mindset
· 5 + years experience in healthcare operations for an integrated health care delivery system and/or with a health plan/health insurer.
· Experience and demonstrated success in building and maintaining working relationships across healthcare organizational leadership
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Josh Walker, Director of Network Development at Josh.Walker@Embright.com