Turnstone Biologics is a clinical stage biotechnology company developing new medicines to treat and cure solid tumors by pioneering a differentiated approach with a clinically validated technology, tumor infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) therapy. Turnstone’s innovative TIL therapy, which is designed to extend the efficacy of TILs to multiple solid tumor indications by selecting and manufacturing the most potent tumor-reactive T-cells (Selected TILs) for tumor eradication, represents the Company’s foundational therapeutic modality driving its cancer immunotherapy pipeline. The Company recently commenced two clinical trials in various solid tumor types with its lead Selected TIL therapy candidate, TIDAL-01, one of which is in collaboration with Moffitt Cancer Center. Turnstone is developing additional strategies to further potentiate the clinical benefit of Selected TILs, including use in combination with their novel viral immunotherapy.
At Turnstone, the science drives decision making and our therapeutics are designed with the patient foremost in mind. We continue to build a world-class, high-performing company that embraces being a learning organization with a sense of urgency. Imagine coming to work every day where over-communication, transparency, teaching, listening, asking, thinking, working hard, and having fun are normal – actually, expected? Imagine having a coach, mentor, peers, and partners where candid feedback, self-improvement, risk taking, failing, learning from that failing, and succeeding thereafter are what we call ‘another day at Turnstone’? If you are a passionate person, and our science excites you – this opportunity may be for you.
- Quoting, arranging, and handling of time-critical and temperature-controlled shipments.
- Identify and select carriers and vendors who will meet service requirements for shipments.
- Determine pick-up and export routing, documentation requirements, and filing of custom queries upon request.
- Log, track and analyze for final KPI’s all the data from each shipment, must maintain accurate and organize records and chain of custody.
- Support team members with other duties as required, such assisting requestors with problem resolution and owning the projects from beginning to end.
- Work with external partners Brokers, CMOs, CTO’s, Storage Vendors.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that support process improvements and/or team development.
- Identify and resolve delivery related issues through timely. communication with internal teams, carriers, and external partners.
- This is a global role; candidates must be cognizant of time zones and flexible enough to be able to work within them.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific, business or related discipline.
- Ability to function in a team environment and pursue information when it is not readily available.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
- Strong communication skills to ensure regular and effective communication within the business and externally with 3rd parties.
- Customer service focused/mindset / Continuous Improvement mind-set.
- Used to working at a high speed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with international supply chain constituents; brokers, freight forwarders, freight providers, carriers, CMOs/CROs, depot/warehouse providers, and regulatory standards such as permits, labeling and transportation rules.
- Knowledge of Packing and Material Management operation in accordance with GMP manuals and guidance as well as experience with transport and temperature control practices such as, temperature monitoring, labels required by the TSA and DOT, types of labeling codes and Harmonized tariff input.
- Experience maintaining spreadsheets and other databases of information as required.
Turnstone Biologics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected will be invited for an interview.