Turnstone Biologics (“Turnstone”), a privately held clinical stage biotech company, is developing breakthrough cancer immunotherapies by advancing two leading and complementary platforms that drive innate and adaptive tumor immunity, to provide benefit to the millions of cancer patients underserved by current treatment options. Turnstone’s proprietary vaccinia virus platform is engineered to drive coordinated immune activation, potent viral activity, and local expression of encoded therapeutics. The innovative TIL cell therapy platform leverages clinically validated treatment protocols and has been specifically designed to extend beyond the use of bulk TILs to enrich for the most relevant T-cells for tumor eradication, preserving broad antigen diversity and minimizing time to treatment for patients. The Company has an ongoing Phase 1/2a trial in solid tumors (RAPTOR) for its leading oncolytic virus candidate, RIVAL-01, and is expecting to file an IND for the lead TIL therapy candidate, TIDAL-01, in 2021.
At Turnstone, the science drives decision making and our therapeutics are designed with the patient foremost in mind. We continue to build a world-class, high-performing company that embraces being a learning organization with a sense of urgency. Imagine coming to work every day where over-communication, transparency, teaching, listening, asking, thinking, working hard, and having fun are normal – actually, expected? Imagine having a coach, mentor, peers, and partners where candid feedback, self-improvement, risk taking, failing, learning from that failing, and succeeding thereafter are what we call ‘another day at Turnstone’? If you are a passionate person, and our science excites you – this opportunity may be for you.
· Provide first-level support for internal staff and talent resolving laptop (PC and Mac), mobile devices, network issues, software support, account login, and A/V issues
· Communicate effectively with technical and nontechnical users both in person and through Microsoft Teams, email, chat, and our help desk ticketing system, Zendesk
· Provision and deprovision hardware, user accounts, software, and cloud-based applications, such as Office 365, Okta, Egnyte, and DocuSign
· Troubleshoot issues effectively – know when to use your resources and when to escalate
· Assist with account management and purchasing of hardware and help maintain inventory levels
· Prioritize and manage help desk tickets and evaluate/execute urgent tasks as needed
· Investigate malware, PUA alerts, and other security-related incidents, along with patching machines/vulnerabilities
· Identify ways to streamline common processes and ensure we maximize value within IT
· Participate in technology program rollouts, such as when new services and applications become available
· Documentation support: participation in the creation of and adherence to documented procedures
Technical skills and experience: The ideal candidate should have a college degree or equivalent mix of education, certifications, and experience. They should also have minimum 2–3 years of experience as an IT systems administrator and demonstrate knowledge/skills in most of the following areas:
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, and Windows 10
· Working knowledge of MacOS, AAD, Intune, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN/WiFi
· Knowledge of Crestron AV and meeting space technologies
· Proficiency with mobile devices (iPhone & Android)
· Interested in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
· Strong organizational and task management skills
· Able to work independently and within a team environment
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting deadlines while maintaining a strong commitment to quality of work
· Scripting knowledge and an automation mind-set
Turnstone Biologics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected will be invited for an interview.