Turnstone Biologics (“Turnstone”), a privately held clinical stage biotech company, is developing breakthrough cancer immunotherapies by advancing two leading and complementary platforms that drive innate and adaptive tumor immunity, to provide benefit to the millions of cancer patients underserved by current treatment options. Turnstone’s proprietary vaccinia virus platform is engineered to drive coordinated immune activation, potent viral activity, and local expression of encoded therapeutics. The innovative TIL cell therapy platform leverages clinically validated treatment protocols and has been specifically designed to extend beyond the use of bulk TILs to enrich for the most relevant T-cells for tumor eradication, preserving broad antigen diversity and minimizing time to treatment for patients. The Company has an ongoing Phase 1/2a trial in solid tumors (RAPTOR) for its leading oncolytic virus candidate, RIVAL-01, and is expecting to file an IND for the lead TIL therapy candidate, TIDAL-01, in 2021.
At Turnstone, the science drives decision making and our therapeutics are designed with the patient foremost in mind. We continue to build a world-class, high-performing company that embraces being a learning organization with a sense of urgency. Imagine coming to work every day where over-communication, transparency, teaching, listening, asking, thinking, working hard, and having fun are normal – actually, expected? Imagine having a coach, mentor, peers, and partners where candid feedback, self-improvement, risk taking, failing, learning from that failing, and succeeding thereafter are what we call ‘another day at Turnstone’? If you are a passionate person, and our science excites you – this opportunity may be for you.
This software developer position will be asked to evolve the data management software solution at Analytical Operations to establish robust short-term solutions that will be sufficiently agile to accommodate the evolving needs of a fast-paced company.
The current software system at Analytical Operations is a key tool for drafting forecasts for product testing, tracking worklists, and generating KPI for business management reviews. The existing LAMP infrastructure is hosted on an AWS server.
The primary role will be:
· Implementation of an improved user authentication and authorization solution
· Implementation of a code repository and version control
· Stand up Development and UAT environments and establish deployment pipelines
· Implementation of regular data backup mechanism and system maintenance processes
· Creation of system documentation
Secondary roles will include:
· Assisting in implementation and optimisation of SQL database queries
· Development of web forms for secure and error free data entry
· Establishing web-based dashboards for outward facing data presentation
· Amazon Web Services (working experience): 2 years (Required)
· PHP (Working Experience): 4 years (Required)
· MySQL (Working Experience): 2 years (Required)
· SQL (working experience): 3 years (Required)
· Authentication technologies (Active Directory, SSO, multi-factor authentication, etc.): 2 years
Turnstone Biologics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected will be invited for an interview.