Director of Sales
Shoreline is transforming how companies manage production operations by making it as easy to manage 10,000 servers as it is to manage 1 server. Companies today are seeing an explosion in their infrastructure as their businesses grow with much slower growth in their DevOps teams. Shoreline has created the world's first production operations platform that provides powerful real-time debugging, incident remediation and automation. Shoreline is helping improve availability and customer experiences while reducing toil for site reliability engineers.
What you'll be doing
Shoreline is looking to bring onboard a hands-on sales executive to join the team. This person will work closely with the executive team to expand our customer base. Specific responsibilities include:
- Help refine our GTM strategy and expand our sales programs.
- Develop your own pipeline through prospecting and following up on leads generated by our SDR/marketing team
- Manage the client relationship and own all communication on client related issues
Who you are
We are looking for a team player who has:
- 3 to 5 of years of relevant enterprise SaaS experience in a DevOps focused SaaS company (preferred)
- Experience selling DevOps solutions to Developers, IT Ops and business leaders
- Experience landing beachhead accounts and closing early sales
- Experience “asking for the order” and closing contracts where the ACV deal size is six-figure or greater
- Analytical and metrics-driven with strong business acumen that allows quick, informed decisions
- Ability to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and lead without direct authority
- Efficient and clear communicator in both written and verbal formats combined with listening skills that display empathy for customers and colleagues alike
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into compelling and actionable recommendations
- Prior experience working in a dynamic startup environment where team members are geographically dispersed
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, data-driven and highly collaborative environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and risk inherent in an early startup environment
- Perseveres when faced with challenges and identifies creative solutions to problem
Get to know us
How To Apply
Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.