This position requires an ACTIVE SECRET security clearance. Your application will not be reviewed if you do not have an ACTIVE security clearance at SECRET or above.
Elevate Government Solutions is a high growth Technology Services company focused on driving technological change in the government space. Our teams engage with various government agencies to develop and deploy emerging technology solutions using a tailored Agile methodology.
We are seeking a highly motivated and intellectually curious Jasper Report Developer to join our team working with a Federal client. The position will be a remote role open to US citizens residing in the United States with a Secret security clearance.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- +4 years of hands-on experience developing reports using Jaspersoft and/or JasperReports
- Strong Java developer with experience in Java/Spring boot/API and cloud experience
- +4 years of experience in full stack Java development including building API’s, RESTful services using Spring/Spring Boot
- +2 years of experience with various database tools e.g., AWS PostgreSQL RDS
- Working knowledge of AWS Cloud Services (e.g., Lambda, S3, AWS OpenSearch, EC2, EKS, AWS RDS)
- 2 years of experience in Elasticsearch stack/ OpenSearch, working with Elasticsearch based architecture, design and development including Kibana
- Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy new software that utilizes the Elasticsearch/ OpenSearch cluster architecture
- Working knowledge of other reporting tools (e.g., Crystal Reports, Power BI)
- +4 years of experience developing AWS-cloud native applications and/or migrating on-prem applications to AWS Cloud environment.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Spring boot
- Experience with AWS Lambda
4 year Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Eng or related (highly preferred)