The Product Manager is responsible for planning, executing and finalizing solutions related to new and existing products, modules and services, and the candidate will manage the product development life cycle from start to finish.
- Responsible for driving and executing the road-map for the CINC and AI platforms that supports the goals and strategy of the business and reflects market intelligence and customer needs.
- Works collaboratively with the Chief Client Officer to ensure the product meets the needs of the customer and source new product ideas/requirements.
- Manages the product life-cycle of new products, features or enhancements.
- Sets milestones, delivery schedules, and tasks for each project and coordinates efforts between teams as appropriate in order to effectively and efficiently deliver projects according to plan.
- Responsible for the creation and management of project plans for subsequent status reporting to the management team.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to bring structure to complex project-based processes and brings increased efficiency in the delivery of all projects and services which will result in enhanced client satisfaction.
- Manages a process of reviewing the architecture, technology, and security features employed in each product initiative to ensure that it supports the product vision and strategy.
- Designs and implements coding standards and reviews regular processes.
- Participates in the development of document specifications that outline revisions or additional features of existing products, and the conception of new products.
- Works with a cross-functional team to ensure fulfillment of product requirements, evaluates product performance and transition products from development to commercialization.
- Assists in determining product delivery and deployment dates for new product releases, feature and maintenance releases and regular corrective service or service pack releases.
- Responsible for completion of User Acceptance testing for new products and features.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with the Training team in the coordination of instructional material for new products and features.
- Acts as a technical consultant to the product organization and leads research, and prototyping of innovative technologies and products.
- Ensures the technology and architectural road-map of engineering is properly aligned with and supports the product/business road map.
- Acts as a customer liaison on technical issues related to product integration, custom development and requirements.
- Serves as a liaison between other departments for the purposes of gathering client/customer feedback and disseminating information pertaining to the status of product development.
- Leads major releases and ensures feature enhancements respond to customer requests.
- Responsible for product delivery managing schedules and tasks related to all aspects of product development.
- Assesses financial and technical feasibility, estimates final product cost, price, and margins, and develops manufacturing strategy and distribution channels.
Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with at least 4 years of product management experience. Ideal candidates will also have familiarity with accounting principles, ability to foster teamwork, management skills. project management skills, oral and written communication skills. Also, the candidate will have the ability to build collaborative relationships, problem-solving skills, analytical thinking skills, and technical expertise. CINC Systems, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.