CINC is a fully integrated cloud-based homeowners’ association accounting and property management software system. To further serve our clients, CINC offers various outsourced accounting solutions to clients through its Accounting Services Division. CINC Systems has a new opening within this division for a full time, general accountant to join our team at its Duluth, GA office. This individual would be responsible for performing accounting tasks for several Management Company clients in a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary point of contact for designated accounting clients.
- Consult and assist in maintaining client-specific procedures to promote accurate and consistent accounting processes.
- Mentor junior-level accountants within each client’s accounting team.
- Identify and resolve exceptions between subsidiary ledgers and balance sheets.
- Produce monthly financial packages for assigned clients.
- Oversee and participate in the posting & review of Accounts Receivable transactions, including daily lockbox payments, online payments and remote capture deposits.
- Perform bank account reconciliations for a large number of bank accounts.
- Process property resales in accounting software.
- Post journal entries to record payroll activity.
- Review and post bank returns and AP/AR adjustments.
- Post bank transfers and review ACH payments.
- Set up new accounts in clients’ databases.
- Use Excel to import and export data to and from clients’ databases.
- Share feedback for software enhancements to facilitate increased efficiencies which will be considered for future development plans.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field or a combination of education and experience.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
Ideal candidates will have at least 4 years’ experience as a full- service accountant working with an accounting software and ideally, would have experience performing accounting services for multiple clients. A thorough understanding of basic financial statements and accounting rules is required, along with exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated problem solving skills. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and provide customer support by answering clients’ inquiries. Further, candidates must have expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite of products. Experience in the banking industry is preferred. Proficiency in Excel is strongly desired. CINC is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.