StageBio (www.stagebio.com) is a leading global provider of GLP-compliant clinical research and preclinical necropsy, histology, pathology, image analysis and specimen archiving services for the biopharmaceutical, medical device and contract research industries. In addition to a GLP/GCLP-compliant lab facility in Germany, we operate locations in VA, OH, MA and MD, with continued investment in facility and technology infrastructure planned to meet the demand for high-quality histopathology services. A growing team of 30 board-certified Veterinary Pathologists, as well as over 75 laboratory technicians, are employed in support of our unified international commitment to quality, scientific integrity and client satisfaction.
StageBio is seeking a full-time Materials Coordinator to join
our Mount Jackson, VA facility.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Entry and exit inventory of specimens and data.
· Perform accurate and thorough documentation of all study materials.
· Maintain control of short-term storage, inclusive of wet tissue, slides, blocks, and data.
· Ensures studies are returned to clients timely.
· Be accountable to daily tasks assigned in the database.
· Create and maintain accurate records, inclusive of study data and shipping documentation.
· Responsible for shipping duties, loading and unloading if necessary.
· Responsive and professional communication both internally and externally over telephone and email.
· Provide clients with requested documentation.
· Maintains a safe working environment by following all safety and chemical regulations as outlined in StageBio’s SOPs.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· Experience working in a laboratory environment helpful, but not required
· Experience with shipping and receiving preferred
· Demonstrated professional communication skills
· Ability to multitask and follow through
· Attention to detail
StageBio offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employer-sponsored health insurance, short-term and long-term disability, AD&D, 401(k) with company match, life insurance for employees and dependents, flexible hours, flexible paid time off and paid holidays. StageBio is an equal opportunity employer.