StageBio (www.stagebio.com) is a leading global provider of GLP-compliant clinical research and preclinical necropsy, histology, pathology, image analysis and specimen archiving services for the biopharmaceutical, medical device and contract research industries. In addition to a GLP/GCLP-compliant lab facility in Germany, we operate locations in VA, OH, MA and MD, with continued investment in facility and technology infrastructure planned to meet the demand for high-quality histopathology services. A growing team of 30 board-certified Veterinary Pathologists, as well as over 75 laboratory technicians, are employed in support of our unified international commitment to quality, scientific integrity and client satisfaction.
StageBio is seeking a full-time, qualified Research Associate to join our growing team at our Mount Jackson, VA facility. This role qualifies for remote work.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Complete report setup (data tables, narrative, appendices)
- Perform quality control (QC) of histology data, histopathology data tables and reports
- Generate protocols and protocol amendments, as needed
- Compile study reports
- Collaborate with Senior Research Associates and Pathologists to sort and summarize histopathology data
- Interface with Quality Assurance Unit to ensure regulatory compliance of deliverables
- Inform Project Leader and Pathology support team of status of internal deadlines to ensure that deadlines are met
- Support all departments for on-time delivery of high-quality digital images
- Interface with all departments to ensure complete understanding of the digital imaging requirements (x-ray, gross photos, digital slide scanning, annotated images, photodocuments, and morphometry)
- Produce photodocuments and pathology report image appendices
- Collaborate as needed to understand study end points and processes for optimal report components and imaging
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences preferred (equivalent experience considered)
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in oral and written communication, problem solving, adaptability, and teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products and Pristima or Provantis software, preferred
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a desk, in front of a computer, manipulating data
StageBio offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employer sponsored health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, AD&D, 401(k) with company match and life insurance for employees and dependents. Salary commensurate with experience. StageBio is an equal opportunity employer.