If you are a sales professional who enjoys building client relations, we have an opportunity for you! StageBio is seeking a full-time Account Manager to grow our business through development of new and existing client relationships in collaboration with internal stakeholders. You’ll meet with customers, identify business needs, negotiate agreements, and more importantly, improve lives with high-quality histopathology, diagnostics and research!
StageBio (www.stagebio.com) is a leading global provider of GLP-compliant clinical research and preclinical necropsy, histology, pathology, image analysis and specimen archiving services for the biopharmaceutical, medical device and contract research industries. In addition to a GLP/GCLP-compliant lab facility in Germany, we operate locations in VA, OH, MA and MD, with continued investment in facility and technology infrastructure planned to meet the demand for high-quality histopathology services. A growing team of 30 board-certified Veterinary Pathologists, as well as over 75 laboratory technicians, are employed in support of our unified international commitment to quality, scientific integrity and client satisfaction.
• Prospect and close new business for StageBio across service portfolio
• Building strong client relationships to maintain existing business and acquire new customers
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of interesting new customer prospects
• Learn and execute proven processes to prospect and generate sales opportunities (Cold calls, networking, referrals, select conferences, etc.)
• Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their scientific and business needs
• Strategize with business development, client services, marketing, and operations to develop relationships with key customers through field visits, joint calls, webinars, and team commercial meetings
• Act as a conduit between the customer and StageBio by accurately communicating the customer's needs to StageBio's operations team and vice versa
• Aid the client services team on pricing and quoting discussions
• Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and pipeline
• Understand and manage full life cycle of therapeutics for biotech and pharma customers
• Manage biotech and pharma customers pipelines
• Leverage CRM (Salesforce) and other tools to prospect and manage customer relationships (Calling automation, typical CRM note taking, and appointment tracking)
• Know and understand the sales process, company, services, industry, competitors, customer stories, and compelling events using tools such as LinkedIn, Fierce Bio, etc.
• Guide partnering discussions and structure contracts to enable collaborations
• Generate and provide intelligence of key collaborators and competitors
• 5+ years’ experience in account management, business development, pharmaceutical biotechnology, and/or CRO market sales
• A track record of accomplishment in negotiating sales and contracts for a multimillion-dollar territory in the CRO industry is a plus
StageBio offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employer-sponsored health insurance, short-term and long-term disability, AD&D, 401(k) with company match, life insurance for employees and dependents, flexible hours, flexible paid time off and paid holidays. StageBio is an equal opportunity employer.