We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Come work with the best of the best! Cask was named the ServiceNow Americas Elite Partner of the Year – the only partner named as such, out of more 250 eligible partners – the highest possible achievement. We are a Management and Technology Consulting firm specializing in providing business and technical expertise to clients - join us in providing innovative solutions to our customers many challenging issues.
What you’ll be doing:
Cask is looking for a UX/UI professional who has experience in interactive media design to be a part of our User Experience team. Do you have the design journey that includes interactive work for the Web and other media with a focus on designing engaging, usable experiences? Are you an user experience designer that works with user journeys from concept to implementation using holistic design thinking to solve business obstacles and empower users? If so, we want to talk to you about how to create meaningful, human-centered designs that increase value and achieve strategic goals for our Clients and Customers.
• Be forward thinking and take a considered approach to assessing and evolving the design processes at Cask for our next stages of major growth, while maintaining the skill and experience of the team required to deliver on the current portfolio of services
• Be a catalyst for change and enthusiastic about cultivating a mature UX culture throughout organization
• Be experienced delivering multi-day working sessions for clients to establish UX and UI design needs and present strategies, recommendations and deliverables
• Assist with scoping, scheduling and staffing for projects based on work to be performed
• Identify critical client engagement outcomes and establish goals for business value and successful delivery
• Facilitate working sessions with large clients to establish UX and UI design needs and present strategies, recommendations and deliverables
• Discover and construct information architecture
• Translate project requirements into inspirational creative briefs and prototypes
• Assess projects and prescribe the best path for the team, determining the best approach and which skills to apply based on client for small, medium, large projects to provide the best user experience constrained by budget and schedule
• Implement standardized, efficient, best practices for our engagement processes that match or exceed industry standards to grow UX maturity, in a financially sound manner
What you’ll bring to the table:
• Excellence in both UX and UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Knowledge of and experience with rapid prototyping software solutions (e.g., Axure)
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
• Experience with key UX skills and techniques:
Qual/Quantitative user research
User flows / flow charts
User journey mapping
Mobile best practices
Digital Style guides (digital)
Cooper [Noun | employee of Cask]. Experienced and reliable artisan who takes pride in providing innovative solutions to common challenges.
Multi-Skilled & High Performing [adjective | what makes a true Cooper]. Coopers give it their all by exceeding expectations. We must ensure that our deliverables actually solve a customer’s business problem.
Mojo [Noun | our mindset]. Coopers work together to solve complex problems through the joy of innovation, collaboration and personal engagements not common in business today.
Come be a part of the transformation and innovation we deliver. Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process and technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value; today we are a Consulting Magazine "top 10 firm to work for" and are a 4-time Inc 5000 Fastest-growing company. We are recognized in the 2020 Gartner Market Guide for ServiceNow ITSM Consulting, Implementation, and Managed Services.
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based upon our most valuable asset - the people. Cask offers a complete benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We strive to take an “employee first” approach. For more information about Cask’s benefits, please visit https://www.casknx.com/careers/.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.