CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB
We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Come work with the best of the best! Cask was named the ServiceNow Americas Elite Partner of the Year – the only partner named as such, out of more than 250 eligible partners – the highest possible achievement. We are a leading Management and Technology Consulting firm specializing in providing business and technical expertise to clients - join us in providing innovative solutions to our customer’s many challenging issues.
What you’ll be doing:
Cask is seeking a high-performing, results‑oriented individual that has a desire to grow professionally while assisting our clients with adopting and adapting ITSM/ITIL best practices in the most efficient and effective way ensuring maximum return on their investment. The ideal candidate will work directly with our clients and our team of seasoned ITSM professionals. The candidate must have excellent analytical and communication skills, along with an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge with the ITIL framework, and a desire to learn and grow in a dynamic environment as an ITSM/ITIL professional.
This position provides ITIL-based Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) knowledge and expertise to Cask customers and stakeholders in support of IT service management efforts. The employee will provide ITSM process (such as Change Management and Service Asset and Configuration Management) support to the preparation and evaluation of technical documents, papers, studies, analysis, and briefings in support of service management environment(s). Must competently communicate and partner with customer service owners and managers on service management process improvement(s) and participate in appropriate customer focused service management forums and meetings.
The ideal candidate will also have working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, with the ability to work with a solution architect to translate business requirements into platform stories.
- Provide ITIL-based Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) knowledge and expertise to customers and stakeholders.
- Provide specific ITSM process (such as Change Management and Service Asset and Configuration Management) support to the preparation and evaluation of technical documents, papers, studies, analysis, and briefings.
- Consistently meet deadlines for project deliverables, such as process guides, strategic road maps, etc.
- Communicate and partner with customer service owners and managers on service management process improvement(s).
- Participate in appropriate customer focused service management forums and meetings.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with information technology service managers and service owners, across a wide range of industries
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas with stakeholders and building collaborative relationships with team members, customers, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and efforts with minimum guidance
- ITIL Foundations v3 required (preference given for additional ITIL certification levels such as Expert)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Productivity suite skills
- BS or BA degree in a Business, Management, or related discipline from an accredited college/university • Minimum of 5 years of experience in ITSM, ITIL or related IT environment
- 3 Years of related experience may be substituted for the BS or BA degree requirement
Cooper [Noun | employee of Cask]. Experienced and reliable artisan who takes pride in providing innovative solutions to common challenges.
Multi-Skilled & High Performing [adjective | what makes a true Cooper]. Coopers give it their all by exceeding expectations. We must ensure that our deliverables actually solve a customer’s business problem.
Mojo [Noun | our mindset]. Coopers work together to solve complex problems through the joy of innovation, collaboration and personal engagements not common in business today.
Come be a part of the transformation and innovation we deliver. Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process and technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value; today we are a Consulting Magazine "top 10 firm to work for" and are a 4-time Inc 5000 Fastest-growing company.
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based upon our most valuable asset - the people. Cask offers a complete benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We strive to take an “employee first” approach. For more information about Cask’s benefits, please visit https://www.casknx.com/careers/.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To learn more about Cask NX, please our website at https://www.casknx.com/ and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THIS JOB