Come work with the best of the best! Cask was named the ServiceNow Americas Elite Partner of the Year – the only partner named as such, out of more than 250 eligible partners – the highest possible achievement. We are a leading Management and Technology Consulting firm specializing in providing business and technical expertise to clients - join us in providing innovative solutions to our customer’s many challenging issues.
Cask is currently seeking an experienced ServiceNow Platform Engineer (PE) to join our growing company. As a Cask Engineer, you will be responsible for the evaluation, recommendation and build out of customer requirements on the ServiceNow platform utilizing ServiceNow defined best practices for configuration and development.
At this time, we are targeting platform engineers skilled in the GRC, CMDB and SecOps modules.
- Design / Develop ServiceNow Forms and Tables as well as Modules.
- Develop under Scoped Applications working with ServiceNow Studio.
- Develop Workflow / Flow Design where required to drive Approvals and Process Lifecycle.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation with External system REST APIs.
- Design, create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal).
- Design, create and configure Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Work with product owner/stakeholders to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes and meet business requirements.
- Document and maintain functional business requirements, process flows and business use cases.
What you’ll bring to the table
- BA/BS Degree in Information technology or a related discipline or comparable combination of education and successfully demonstrated experience
- Minimum 2-3 years direct experience as a ServiceNow administrator configuring core ServiceNow modules in an enterprise environment including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- ServiceNow Certifications a plus
- Scripting, configuration, integrations, and administration: 1 year
- ServiceNow developer: 2 years
- Designing, creating and configuring Business Rules: 2 years
- Installation & testing of ServiceNow updates & new releases: 2 years
- Comprehensive understanding of Service Management processes
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of implementing ServiceNow Architecture
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Scoped Applications Development in ServiceNow
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of ServiceNow Scripting
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to communicate (verbal and written) in a clear and concise manner, tailoring the communication appropriately to the intended audience
- Excellent active listening skills
- Capable of dealing with and managing conflict
- Able to work effectively in an environment with many competing and high priority demands