Come work with the best of the best! Cask was named the ServiceNow Americas Elite Partner of the Year – the only partner named as such, out of more than 250 eligible partners – the highest possible achievement. We are a leading Management and Technology Consulting firm specializing in providing business and technical expertise to clients - join us in providing innovative solutions to our customer’s many challenging issues.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Software Developer you will apply your knowledge to develop custom scoped applications to deliver enterprise-wide business processes to our customers.. This candidate possesses the skills and essential knowledge necessary to design, build, and customize applications and services as part of an agile development team. Working across the platform, this role delivers new functionality and innovative solutions, and is a lead contributor in the entire development life cycle.
• Design / Develop ServiceNow Forms and Tables as well as Modules.
• Develop under Scoped Applications working with ServiceNow Studio.
• Develop Workflow / Flow Design where required to drive Approvals and Process Lifecycle.
• Develop systems integrations and process automation with External system REST APIs.
• Design, create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal).
• Design, create and configure Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
• Work with product owner/stakeholders to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes and meet business requirements.
• Document and maintain functional business requirements, process flows and business use cases.
What you’ll bring to the table:
• BA/BS Degree in Information technology or a related discipline or comparable combination of education and successfully demonstrated experience
• Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
• Experience creating software update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements
• Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
• Excellent active listening skills
• Capable of dealing with and managing conflict
• Able to work effectively in an environment with many competing and high priority demands
• Able to qualify for a U.S. Federal Government Moderate Risk Position
Nice to have:
• 1+ years of ServiceNow development experience to include designing, creating and configuring business rules
• Experience configuring core ServiceNow modules in an enterprise environment including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
• Possess knowledge of implementing ServiceNow Architecture
• Possess knowledge of Scoped Applications Development in ServiceNow
• Possess knowledge of ServiceNow Scripting
Cooper [Noun | employee of Cask]. Experienced and reliable artisan who takes pride in providing innovative solutions to common challenges.
Multi-Skilled & High Performing [adjective | what makes a true Cooper]. Coopers give it their all by exceeding expectations. We must ensure that our deliverables actually solve a customer’s business problem.
Mojo [Noun | our mindset]. Coopers work together to solve complex problems through the joy of innovation, collaboration and personal engagements not common in business today.
Come be a part of the transformation and innovation we deliver. Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process and technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value; today we are a Consulting Magazine "top 10 firm to work for" and are a 4-time Inc 5000 Fastest-growing company. We are recognized in the 2020 Gartner Market Guide for ServiceNow ITSM Consulting, Implementation, and Managed Services.
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based upon our most valuable asset - the people. Cask offers a complete benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We strive to take an “employee first” approach. For more information about Cask’s benefits, please visit https://www.casknx.com/careers/.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To learn more about Cask NX, please our website at https://www.casknx.com/ and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.