Director, Business Development
Location: Remote or Cincinnati, OH
Reports to: Vice President, Business Development
Is your DNA as an individual contributor made up of Business to Business selling and building rapport? Are you looking for the next way to awe your amazing network of people you have successfully sold business in the past?
If you want to put your sales skills to work and engage your network in a new way, we have an innovative solution you would be proud to share with your past BtB clients. We know your clients are looking to you for their next great marketing tool, and our growing logo sales team has a solution set you will be proud to share.
As Director, Business Development, you will work as an individual contributor and close New Logos. The ideal candidate for this role is an energetic self-starter who is curious about data and how it is helping Marketers and Brands drive outcomes. Passionate about sharing NaviStone’s story and solutions, this candidate will bring his or her own Business to Business network while constantly identifying, qualifying and nurturing new leads and relationships.
Named one of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch, NaviStone is leading the industry in web-powered direct mail. Being in the market just 5 years, the term may be unfamiliar, but it is changing the way marketers grow sales for their brands. You have probably heard the goal “conversion of 4-5% of site visitors, is a good day”, but NaviStone is exceeding this. We can identify 65-70% of unknown browsers demonstrating intent to buy. We then provide a way for brands to nurture those browsers by using a personalized high responding channel – Direct Mail! By adding the power of scored browsing data we have expanded the scope and productivity of retargeting website visitors and driving retention.
- Nurture prospect pipe/relationships you bring to the table
- Grow your prospect pipeline by researching, identifying, and prospecting for new customers through the use of HubSpot, your network and other platforms.
- Run high volume personalized outreach personalized to prospective customers to generate and schedule high quality sales pitches
- Personalize pre-sale decks and proposals
- Sales forecasting
- Meet and exceed goals
- Maintain, update and manage sales pipeline in the CRM system; HubSpot
- Travel as required to conferences, sales pitches and client meetings
Qualified Applicants Must Have:
- BtB Network of prospects who looked to you as a trusted advisor within the following verticals: Travel & Hospitality, Retail, Insurance, Consumer Services and Financial Services
- Proven sales track record of over-achieving against assigned revenue and growth targets.
- Experience in Direct Mail or Digital Retargeting (AdTech/SaaS space)
- Experience selling Enterprise brands and leveraging relationships for referrals across brands.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems, HubSpot preferred
- Ability to complete a Scope of Work document for internal and external parties to understand the goals and definition of the first test
- High-level of creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google Apps)
- Self-starter and team player, organized, driven, and passionate about sales and building relationships