We are looking for an experienced Manager of Channel Partnerships in the Marketing/Software industry that understands growth and retention programs to sell Retargeting, Digital Marketing, and Direct Mail solutions. This position will be responsible for the management of key channel partners and expanding sales from this book of existing business.
Headquartered in OTR, NaviStone® is one of the hottest, venture-backed software companies in Cincinnati. We’ve broken new ground in customer acquisition and retargeting with our patented technology and created a marketing channel that never existed before. NaviStone was on the list of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch for the second year in a row. And we were named one of the best places to work in Cincinnati in 2021. We’re backed by some great Ohio venture firms, and two of the most successful VCs on both the East and West coast.
· Want to play a key role in a profitable, venture-backed company committed to doubling revenue in 2022 and then again in 2023
· Enjoy managing sales activity of partners to meet sales and revenue goals
· Are a creative thinker and deal maker with the ability to lead a partner planning process that develops opportunity pipeline, mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
· Are passionate about data
· Can build and execute partner training programs
· Have a proven track record of over-achieving again assigned revenue and growth targets
· Appreciate a start-up environment and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
· Think technology is cool
…then you are the person we’re looking for!
At NaviStone we’re adding a new sales channel, releasing version 2 of our core product, adding a new line of business, and more. We’re two quarters into a ten-quarter plan where YoY growth ramps from 60% to 125%. Building relationships with clients while managing campaign performance is one of the keys to the entire company’s success.