Are you a marketing whiz ready to show what you can do?
Our Marketing team is growing!! We are looking for a Marketing Manager that is a data-driven marketing generalist, with past performance writing, revising, targeting, and distributing high quality, well-researched content (blog posts, gated assets, articles, website, and campaign copywriting) across channels to drive lead generation and nurture goals. The Marketing Manager uses Industry research and performance data to audit and iterate our marketing strategy and execution to achieve consistent growth and performance improvement. The Marketing Manager has some experience with event or webinar management to support quarterly tradeshow and promotional initiatives.
Headquartered in OTR, NaviStone® is one of the hottest, venture-backed software companies in Cincinnati. We’ve broken new ground in customer acquisition and retargeting, creating a marketing channel that never existed before and received a patent on it. NaviStone was on the list of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch for the second year in a row. And we were named one of the best places to work in Cincinnati in 2021. We’re backed by some great Ohio venture firms, and two of the most successful VCs on both the East and West coast.
· Want to play a key role in a profitable, venture-backed company committed to doubling revenue in 2022 and then again in 2023
· Enjoy writing high quality editorial content for blogs, emails, landing pages, articles, PowerPoint decks, industry white papers, and more
· Execute, measure, and tailor digital marketing strategies to achieve objectives and improve results (across all channels including website, emails, ads, webinars, social media, content, events, etc.)
· Seek opportunities to use your passion for data to generate ideas for content, awards, and speaking platforms
· Think a well-executed project plan is a thing of beauty and you thrive in leading those efforts
· Have been told your ability to identify trends that drive decision making is what sets you apart
…then you are the person we’re looking for! We’re adding a new sales channel, releasing version 2 of our core product, adding a new line of business, and more. We’re two quarters into a ten-quarter plan where YoY growth ramps from 60% to 125%. Building relationships with clients while managing campaign performance is one of the keys to the entire company’s success.