Build Backbone Better!
We’re looking for a driven Software Engineer to join our team at NaviStone. The engineering team will increase our capacity 10x this year while reducing processing time for our core product.
- Want to play a key role in a profitable, venture-backed startup committed to doubling revenue in 2022 and then again in 2023
- Enjoy generating and test ideas to increase the efficiency of a company’s core products
- Have experience with AWS
- Are looking for an opportunity to have your work visibly impact the growth of a product
…then you are the person we’re looking for! In this position you will be part of a team that maintains and scales our core, enterprise product, working with one of the best dev-ops in the business.
Our tech stack:
· Dotnet core
· HTTP APIs
· SQL Server
· Windows Server
· Engage in software design and architecture with peers.
· Participate in Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming, Daily Standups, and Retrospectives with the team.
· Write and test product or system development code.
· Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
· Implement asynchronous processes to run in the cloud for various data operations.
· Automate business processes to maintain a consistent daily workflow.
Headquartered in OTR, NaviStone® is one of the hottest, venture-backed software companies in Cincinnati. We’re breaking new ground in customer acquisition and retargeting, creating a marketing channel that never existed before. NaviStone has developed a patented technology and was on the list of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch for the second year in a row. And we were named one of the best places to work in Cincinnati in 2021. We’re backed by some great Ohio venture firms, and two of the most successful VCs on both the East and West coast.