Are you passionate about data and how it’s helping marketers drive outcomes? Are you committed to understanding your customer’s needs and obsessed with solving their problems?
At NaviStone, we are leading the industry in web-powered direct mail. We add the power of browsing intent data to expand the scope and improve productivity of retargeting website visitors. If you are interested in joining a progressive team to drive change and improve marketing campaign performance, in a sales capacity, please reach out to me and we can schedule some time to talk!
In this strategic role, the Vice President of Channel Sales will generate revenue through the development of new key channel partnerships. This position is that of an individual contributor reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Develop pipeline for new strategic partnerships to build out NaviStone’s indirect sales channel
- Establish relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders across the advertising ecosystem
- Secure appointments
- Develop custom value prop for each potential partner and make presentations
- Negotiate partner agreements
- Secure and onboard new channel partners for NaviStone through education and relationship building.
- Collaborate with Product to deliver integration definitions and / or possible improvements to our API platform to meet the client’s needs.
- Develop and train business strategists and project managers and secure that strategic alliance projects are properly executed and managed
- Develop long-term vision and goals for company growth and partnerships.
- Develop viable business plan to ensure long-term goals are realized.
- Travel as required to conferences, sales pitches and client meetings
Qualified Applicants Must Have...
- 7+ years of Channel sales / development experience
- 3+ years Ad Tech experience
- 1+ years direct mail or digital retargeting experience
- Proven sales track record - execution of sales and RFP/RFI submission experience
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels within an organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems, HubSpot preferred
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota and driving New Account Revenue
- BS degree in Business or equivalent preferred