Are BtB selling and building rapport part of your DNA as an individual contributor? Is your Network full of amazing people you have consultatively sold solutions to over the years and are looking for the next way to help and awe them?
If you want to put your network and sales skills to work, we are expanding our new logo sales team and have an innovative solution set you will be proud to share to your past BtB Clients. We know they are always looking to you for the best next tool for their marketing toolbelt.
At NaviStone, we are leading the industry in web-powered direct mail. You may not have heard of this term before, being in market just 5 years, but it is changing the way Marketers/Brands grow sales. You probably have heard the goal – “if we can get 4-5% of our site visitors to convert, it’s a good day”.
We are changing this. We can identify 65-70% of the of the unknown browsers (demonstrating intent) who don’t convert. Then we provide a way for Brands to nurture that browser in a personalized high responding channel; Direct Mail! Imagine converting more site traffic into growth and being able to hone into a lapsed file to drive retention. We add the power of scored browsing data to expand the scope and improve productivity of retargeting website visitors.
NaviStone is an innovative start-up who was named one of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch and for the second year in a row, has been named the best employer in Ohio to work.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-starter who is 1) will bring a BtB network to share the NaviStone story with. 2) is passionate about being an individual contributor, curious about data and how it’s helping Marketers/Brands drive outcomes, and 3) is constantly adding new BtB relationships to their network and who can’t wait present NaviStone solutions to these relationships.
As, Director, Business Development, your primary responsibility will be work as an individual contributor and close New Logos. This will include identify, qualify and nurture leads including; reaching out to prospects your pipeline and building relationships, understanding prospects needs, telling our story, and ultimately, securing a meeting to present our solutions. You will manage to the contract execution and will be responsible for securing signature on the initial Scope of Work (SOW).
You will work closely with the VP, Business Development to think through the consultative approach for each business case.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun team environment and are eager to demonstrate continued value to your network, let’s talk!
- Nurture prospect pipe/relationships you bring to the table
- Grow your prospect pipeline by researching, identifying, and prospecting for new customers through the use of HubSpot, your network and other platforms
- Run high volume personalized outreach personalized to prospective customers to generate and schedule high quality sales pitches
- Personalize pre-sale decks and proposals
- Sales forecasting
- Meet and exceed goals
- Maintain, update and manage sales pipeline in the CRM system; HubSpot
- Travel as required to conferences, sales pitches and client meetings
Qualified Applicants Must Have:
- BtB Network of prospects who looked to you as a trusted advisor within the following verticals: Travel & Hospitality, Retail, Insurance, Consumer Services and Financial Services
- Proven sales track record of over-achieving against assigned revenue and growth targets.
- Experience in Direct Mail or Digital Retargeting (AdTech/SaaS space)
- Experience selling Enterprise brands and leveraging relationships for referrals across brands.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems, HubSpot preferred
- Ability to complete a Scope of Work document for internal and external parties to understand the goals and definition of the first test
- Must be able to navigate internal resources and teams
- High-level of creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google Apps)
- Self-starter and team player, organized, driven, and passionate about sales and building relationships