In this key strategic role for Navistone, the Senior Marketing Analytics Lead will support the Client Services team by producing campaign analytics that promote actionable insights and optimization, as well as help define new opportunities and goals for the company based on their analysis. This role requires a balance of technical experience in dealing with data, data sources, and reporting platforms with business acumen and the understanding of how to create intuitive reports and insights. This individual will help drive a data-driven culture and collaborate to establish the infrastructure for delivery of effective marketing performance analysis and actionable insights.
We’re an energetic company and are looking for a passionate individual who fits our culture to join our organization. Headquartered in OTR, NaviStone® is one of the hottest, venture-backed software companies in Cincinnati. We’re breaking new ground in customer acquisition and retargeting, creating a marketing channel that never existed before.
If you like “slow moving/nothing ever changes” environments, please stop reading now!
· Develop relationships with co-workers, leadership, and key stakeholders and possess the communication skills and confidence to deliver technical information to non-technical audiences.
· Analyze internal and external data, and client success metrics to identify patterns and provide actionable insights.
· Present recommendations to Client Services team based on insights and actionable intelligence.
· Leverage analysis of performance data, conversion trends, and success metrics to identify patterns to influence future product opportunities.
· Act as subject matter expert in fielding analytic requests and questions.
· Implement and optimize data management processes to enhance current analytics offerings using all available tools.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in analytics and data, BA/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Economics or related field.
· Complex problem solving skills and ability to work hands on with data.
· History of data curiosity and proven ability to use data to produce insights.
· Well-versed in the core MS Office suite programs and an advanced user of Excel including the ability to use formulas, functions, and pivot tables.
· Intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge.
· Intermediate to advanced experience working with creating reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence toolset, experience with Power BI a plus.
· Experience and confidence with business operations as well as technology: must understand how the web, analytics, and databases work.
· Exceptionally high standards in communicating the results of analysis in a clear and effective manner.
· Experience working cross functionally, supporting internal and external partners/clients.
· Breadth and depth of knowledge pertaining to the MarTech/AdTech space, prior experience with Retail/Ecommerce or Agency a plus.
· Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high- intensity, rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to balance attention to detail and rapid execution.