We’re looking for an organized and driven Campaign Coordinator to join our growing team at NaviStone. The position will work closely with the whole Operations team to handle new campaigns, order fulfillment and support client continuation all with the highest level of quality assurance. We’re an energetic company looking for a passionate individual who will add to our culture by joining our team!
Headquartered in OTR, NaviStone® is one of the hottest, venture-backed software companies in Cincinnati. We’re breaking new ground in customer acquisition and retargeting, creating a marketing channel that never existed before.
If you like “slow moving/nothing ever changes” environments, please stop reading now!
Duties and responsibilities
· Responsible for processing, managing and troubleshooting creative assets using InDesign.
· Coordinate with NaviStone printer partners for the deployment of creative assets into printer’s workflow to deliver client’s campaign objectives.
· Performs quality control checks on tag implementations utilizing Google Analytics and proprietary tools.
· Process and manage supplemental external data files used in the campaign execution.
· Work cross functionally to deliver direct mail programs ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
· Demonstrated project management skills.
· Organized multi-tasker capable of managing detailed tasks to meet multiple overlapping deadlines.
· Task oriented while ensuring the highest level of quality assurance.
· Experience working with digital asset management software (InDesign, Canva, Adobe Illustrator).
· Experience with exporting creative assets for print usage highly desirable.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a collaborative environment.
· Experience with data processing using basic query tools and Google Analytics desirable.
· Familiar with multi-channel marketing industry (digital and print) highly desirable.
· BS degree in Marketing or Business Administration with a Minor in Design are desirable.
· Comfortable working in a software technology environment.
- Ability to thrive in a
start-up environment where cultural fit and the need to frequently pivot are