You know construction and have a passion to do the job right? We would like to talk to you!
**Only considering local candidates**
Construction - Residential/Commercial QA Inspector Summary
- Quality Built, LLC is a nationwide, award-winning organization providing construction inspection, forensic and risk management solutions to clients across the nation.
- We demonstrate our commitment to quality at the highest levels by being the only construction inspection services firm in the United States whose Quality Management System is ISO certified.
- Construction - Residential/Commercial QA Inspector Qualifications
- Five years of verifiable construction experience
- ICC certifications (B1/B2) or equivalent or the ability and willingness to obtain certification within 6 months*
- OSHA 10 certification or equivalent*
- a valid driver's license with a good driving record and insurance
- access to a reliable vehicle for job site travel
- willing to travel outside of the Sacramento, CA area.
- To be considered for this position, candidates must possess practical knowledge of both architectural design and construction practices for single-family homes, attached housing, high-rise residential and commercial construction systems from foundation through fit and finish, engineer preferred for this position.
- Construction - Residential/Commercial QA Inspector Responsibilities
- Possessing a full range of physical abilities is essential for moving about construction sites safely and in various types of weather to conduct inspections.*
- Examples include climbing ladders and stairs, crawling, bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting up to 75 pounds, pushing, pulling, carrying, driving, and grasping.**
- Using a keyboard and stylus for data input, visual acuity to read instruments and take photographs, and the ability to communicate face-to-face, by cell phone, and digitally is also essential.**
- Interpersonal skills relating to customer service are necessary, as well as a high level of comfort utilizing a variety of computer interfaces and software including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet, and email.**
- If you meet these requirements and would like to become a QB Inspector, helping to revolutionize the construction process, we invite you to apply.*
- Construction - Residential/Commercial QA Inspector Benefits and Perks
- Equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants will receive consideration based on merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We encourage Military Veterans to apply.