Timios Inc. is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Company, currently seeking hard working, smart, straight shooting and nice individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets who are looking for a relaxed, yet professional, team oriented working environment with opportunity for quick upward mobility.
Timios has an immediate need for a Production Specialist who will be responsible for the Post-Closing and Recording functions. The responsibilities include sorting, scanning, and auditing all packages for proper order and completeness and reporting any issues regarding signatures, dates, or missing pages. Other post-closing duties include preparing signed documents to be sent to the lender, package the documents, and deliver to overnight courier.
· Review all recordable documents to determine whether we can record electronically (e-record) or the documents need to be delivered to the county for recordation.
· Upload all e-record documents to the e-record site and process recordation
· Prepare all documents that need to be sent to the county with the proper forms and cover pages, request checks and overnight to the specific county
· Enter dates in the system along with tracking information for each document
· Confirm documents are recorded and enter recording confirmation in the system
· Make corrections to any documents rejected by the county and resubmit
· Check in all original recorded documents in the system and deliver originals to the lender, borrower, buyer or seller
· Follow up on recordable documents making sure they are accepted by the county
· Effectively communicating with the closing team, notaries or county offices in order to obtain the needed information to record successfully.
· Check in all in bound packages logging the received date in the system
· Sort all signed packages putting the documents in the proper stacking order
· Scan signed packages to the system
· Audit signed packages through the system ensuring all signatures and dates are correct
· Report any issues to the closing team
· Prepare signed documents to be sent to the lender, package the documents and deliver to overnight courier
· Perform a Quality Control audit on all recordable documents and hold for release
2 weeks PTO
On the Job Training and Mentoring
Defined career path with upward mobility
Occasional Free Snacks/Lunch
Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years in a customer service role or High School Diploma and 2-5 years of experience in title, escrow, banking, or mortgage
Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Reader and the Internet
Prior experience recording escrow documents
Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
Possess exemplary customer service and communication skills
Demonstrate the ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere
Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under stringent daily and monthly deadlines
Can communicate conversationally in the English language
Must demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-pace, high volume, market driven work environment, while remaining motivated and focused completing repetitive, yet business critical tasks
Should be open to flexible scheduling options and have ability to adapt/change as needed and to work overtime
This position requires sitting and standing for up to 2 hours at a time
Must be able to walk up 40 yards multiple times a day
Moderate stooping, bending and lifting up to 25lbs.
Will require loading paper into copy/scanner machines
Requires reading small print
Lots of people movement
Working with scanners, copiers, phones and other general office equipment
Moderate noise levels
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.