Our name, Timios, comes from the Greek word for honest. It's been the foundation for everything we do, from our revolutionary transparent process to the savings that come from one simple fee. With over 250,000 transactions and $40 billion in total closings, remaining true to our values has made Timios one of the fastest growing title and settlement services companies in America. We reflect the words that hang in our offices, “Be Honest. Work Smart. Get It Done. Be Nice. Find Solutions.”
We align with our customers as valued business partners and deliver:
- Simplified and seamless closings designed for efficiency, accuracy, and speed
- Expert advice as informed, networked, and knowledgeable advisors
- Fast Closings, continually driving towards close
- Consistent, timely, and informative communication
- 24/7 status and documents via our mobile app
We are seeking an Escrow Assistant for the Ventura, CA office with the spark and drive that delights the customer and helps them achieve the highest levels of success. We hire great people, empower, and support them. Our team members will:
- Possess strong proficiency in all aspects of the real estate closing process
- Embrace a team environment, working with a diverse group of dedicated professionals
- Be extremely organized, focused, with close attention to detail
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide “white glove” level customer service and communication
Timios provides a supportive and forward thinking environment. We value our team members and continually seek ways to improve their work experience and work/life balance. We also continually seek ways to improve our processes and services, looking towards growth and longevity in our respective markets. Come grow with us !
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Reader
- Minimum of 2 years in a client-facing closing role in the Escrow Industry
- Familiar with all concepts and procedures within the Escrow and Title Industry
- This position requires sitting for up to 2 hours at a time
- Must be able to work at a computer with keyboard and mouse for 8 hours a day
- Some stooping, bending and lifting up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to read small print
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time