Timios is seeking top Escrow Officers for a long term direct opportunity. The EO is responsible for responding to all client email and phone calls and facilitating all client requests as well as proactively contacting clients to check on service levels and to request additional orders. Working in a team environment, the EO will also be responsible for reviewing pipelines for priority of orders, performing curative on non closable files, provide information to other Title staff as needed, as well as disbursement of funds and releasing of cleared documents.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare estimated and signing HUD Settlement Statements (all HUD requests are completed within 1 hour of request)
- Address any funding conditions the lender may have
- Work with Central Operations to address any recording rejects
- Run a daily trial balance and address any funds in the trust accounts
- Follow up on policy issuance and delivery to the client
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Reader
- Can understand and communicate conversationally in English both written and verbally
- Minimum of 2 years in a client facing closing role in the Escrow Industry
- Must be able to work well in a team environment with a diverse work group
- Detail Oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- This position requires sitting for up to 2 hours at a time
- Must be able to work at a computer with keyboard and mouse for 8 hours a day
- Some stooping, bending and lifting up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to read small print
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.