The Timios team was started in 2008, since then we have grown into a leader in many facets of the real estate industry. Our company is comprised of entrepreneurial minded staff that work hard to gain the knowledge they need to provide top quality customer service to our clients which opens the path for potential advancement within the company. We are looking for hard working, smart, and nice individuals seeking a rewarding long term career with a forward looking company offering room for advancement, great benefits, and a fun, hard-working work environment.
This role will assist in the enhancement of the Human Resources department to help serve the people of Timios.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists Senior Vice President of People with administrative tasks related to recruitment and hiring of new employees, disciplinary procedures and related documentation.
· Assists with scheduling phone interviews and in person interviews as necessary.
· Assists with the orientation for new employees.
· Prepare and maintain all personnel files; ensure confidentiality of all personnel records.
· Enforce all company policies and procedures as written.
· Track and update various employee related spreadsheets as necessary.
· Knowledge of administrative procedures such as word processing, managing files/records, and other office procedures.
· Handle time keeping records.
· Very organized with high attention to detail.
· Ability to scan and copy documents.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education And/Or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or 1-3 years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language, Mathematical, And/OR Reasoning Ability:
Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively and communicate with all levels. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to learn and navigate HR systems. Mastery of the English language to write clear communications.
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.