Timios is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Insurance Company. We are currently seeking top level candidates to join our family. We are seeking hard working, smart, straight shooting and nice individuals who can make an immediate impact to our workplace. Successful employees at Timios are entrepreneurial and have a passion for what they do. With those combined attributes, Timios looks to reward those for their efforts through competitive compensation packages and relaxed and fun working environment, and recognition of work well done. If you want to work for a great company doing great things, then apply now!
In support of the Timios sales strategy, the Retail Sales Representative will develop and retain a quality client base of Real Estate Agents, Brokers, and Lenders through the acquisition of new business and maintenance of existing customers to attain maximum sales volume and develop maximum potential volume from all markets. The Retail Sales Representative will identify and evaluate qualified potential business partners and drive sales/demand from Real Estate Brokers and Lenders in the assigned territory. The Retail Sales Representative will serve as the liaison between the local Real Estate Brokers and Lenders and our Timios Escrow teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds client relationships, secures new orders from new
customers, and maintains and expands business with existing client base, use
Timios resources (MMI) to pull production of local Real Estate Agents and Real
Estate Brokers and Lenders
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales
leads, based on information from networking, websites, directories, and other
- Assesses individual client needs and develops, presents,
and implements a plan to meet those needs.
- Highly visible in the marketing area by attending real
estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events.
Attend Real Estate Trade Association and Realtor Board meetings monthly
- Collaborates with internal marketing team to develop
local marketing content and social media presence to drive brand awareness to
support sales strategy
- Interacts daily with the internal Timios team and work
directly with the Retail Escrow Officers to evaluate qualified clients
- Communicates proactively with clients and responds in a timely manner to all correspondence. Expected to go the “extra mile” to build customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the processing and closing of the transaction
- Corresponds daily with existing clients with the following minimum requirements: 5 daily office visits, 25 daily phone calls, 25 daily emails, spends 15 minutes per day on social media platforms (interacting with posts: liking, commenting, sharing), 10 daily follow up calls on marketing leads
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations adhering
to Title and Escrow compliance guidelines
Constantly learning and updating
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-5 years proven work experience in a sales function
- Solid understanding of Title and Escrow functions
- Must have experience and working knowledge of Microsoft programs, Adobe, Internet, and social media platforms
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity, and consistency in pursuing opportunities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of the market and the
ability to identify opportunities
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, have a valid driver’s license, communicate using telephone and e-mail. Must be able to make client visits, attend meetings, and other business appearances as needed therefore the position requires maintaining a professional appearance.