Timios Inc is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Insurance Company. We are currently seeking top level candidates to join our team! We are seeking hard working, smart, straight shooting and nice individuals who can make an immediate impact to our workplace. Successful employees at Timios are entrepreneurial and have a passion for what they do. With those combined attributes, Timios looks to reward those for their efforts through competitive compensation packages, relaxed and fun working environment, and recognition of hard work. If you want to work for a great company doing great things, then apply now!
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for coordination of closing appointments and timely delivery between Timios and outside vendors as a part of the intended refinance or purchase transaction. Accessing our network of existing and available vendors, responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling of appointments with buyers, sellers, borrowers and vendors
- Compliance documentation
- New vendor recruitment and enrollment
- Invoice reconciliation
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 2 years work experience in mortgage, escrow, title or banking industry preferred
- Can communicate conversely in the English language
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Reader and the Internet
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadlines and keep tight schedules
- Work well in a team environment
- 1-2 years in a customer service or call center role
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an eagerness to learn new aspects of the industry
- 1 year in a corporate office environment
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.