Timios Inc is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Insurance Company. We are currently seeking top level candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic to join our family. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a great company and develop personally and professionally. Successful employees at Timios value working smart, shooting straight and being nice. If you enjoy working with like minded individuals and are ready to make an impact, then apply now! Timios offers a relaxed and fun working environment, along with a competitive compensation package.
Job Summary: Accounting clerk will be responsible for maintaining all our vendor accounts in good standing along with processing receipt of payments in a timely fashion. Your responsibilities in this role will support our general accounting department and play a crucial role within our monthly financial close. This position requires a basic understanding of double-entry bookkeeping.
· Review, process and code vendor invoices daily
· Bi-monthly check runs & processing of ACH/Wire payments
· Corporate credit card processing
· Distribute monthly client statements and follow-up on outstanding invoices
· Process cash receipts via check, credit card and ACH wire transfers
· Monitor and maintain AP/AR inbox
· High School diploma or GED required
· 1 year experience within accounts payable
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles
· Minimum 1 year experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· Can understand and communicate conversationally in English both written and verbally
· Associates Degree in accounting
· Experience with Great Plains Accounting software
· 2-3 years’ experience in accounts payable or general accounting
· High degree of attention to detail and good record-keeping
· Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple task simultaneously
· Willing to take initiative
· Strong communication skills
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.