Timios Inc . is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Company, currently seeking hard working, smart, straight shooting and nice individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets who are looking for a relaxed, yet professional, team oriented working environment with opportunity for quick upward mobility.
Timios has an immediate need for a Production Specialist in our Retail Title Team who will be responsible for the Post-Closing and Recording functions. The responsibilities include sorting, scanning and auditing all packages for proper order and completeness and reporting any issues regarding signatures, dates, or missing pages. Other post-closing duties include preparing signed documents to be sent to the lender, package the documents and deliver to overnight courier.
Recording responsibilities will include uploading complete documentation packages to the e-record site with the proper forms and cover pages. Confirm that documents have recorded or make any corrections to any rejected documents.
· Casual Dress
· Medical Benefits
· 2 weeks PTO
· Collaborative Environment
· On the Job Training and Mentoring
· Defined career path with upward mobility
· Occasional Free Snacks/Lunch
· Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years in a customer service role or High School Diploma and 2-5 years of experience in title, escrow, banking or mortgage
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Reader and the Internet
· Prior experience recording escrow documents
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Possess exemplary customer service and communication skills.
· Demonstrate the ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under stringent daily and monthly deadlines.
· Can communicate conversationally in the English language
· Must demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-pace, high volume, market driven work environment, while remaining motivated and focused completing repetitive, yet business critical tasks.
· Should be open to flexible scheduling options and have ability to adapt/change as needed and to work overtime.
· This position requires sitting and standing for up to 2 hours at a time
· Must be able to walk up 40 yards multiple times a day
· Moderate stooping, bending and lifting up to 25lbs.
· Will require loading paper into copy/scanner machines
· Requires reading small print
· Office environment
· Lots of people movement
· Working with scanners, copiers, phones and other general office equipment
· Moderate noise levels
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.