Timios Inc is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Insurance Company. We are currently seeking top level candidates to join our family. We are seeking hard working, smart, straight shooting and nice individuals who can make an immediate impact to our workplace. Successful employees at Timios are entrepreneurial and have a passion for what they do. With those combined attributes, Timios looks to reward those for their efforts through competitive compensation packages and relaxed and fun working environment, and recognition of work well done. If you want to work for a great company doing great things, then apply now!
Job Summary: The Disbursement Specialist will take on the responsibilities of handling the distribution of all transactions related to a property once disbursement is requested by the closing department. The disburser follows detailed instructions in order to complete this task. Monitoring the queue with the disbursement tasks and completing those processes accurately is one of the main functions of this position.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Initiate outgoing wires for loan payoffs, proceeds etc. in online banking system
· Utilize courier services to facilitate check payments
· Audit fees collected against modules in order to bill and recognize revenue
· Effectively communicating with Closing Teams and Disbursement Manager when files are out of balance or there is something in question
· Processing manual check requests
· Meet production goals and quality requirements as set by management
· Maintain open communication with all team members
· High School diploma or GED required
· Minimum 3 years experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Reader
· Can understand and communicate conversationally in English both written and verbally
· Experience in banking industry
· Ability to multitask and self motivate
· Detail Oriented and strong organizational skills
· Must be able to work well in a team environment with a diverse work group
· Strong communication and customer service skills
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.