Timios Inc . is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Company, currently seeking hard working, smart, straight shooting and nice individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets who are looking for a relaxed, yet professional, team oriented working environment with opportunity for quick upward mobility.
Timios has an immediate need for a Production Specialist who will be responsible for the Post-Closing and Recording functions. The responsibilities include sorting, scanning and auditing all packages for proper order and completeness and reporting any issues regarding signatures, dates, or missing pages. Other post closing duties include preparing signed documents to be sent to the lender, package the documents and deliver to overnight courier.
Recording responsibilities will include uploading complete documentation packages to the e-record site with the proper forms and cover pages. Confirm that documents have recorded or make any corrections to any rejected documents.
- Casual Dress
- Medical Benefits
- 2 weeks PTO
- Collaborative Environment
- On the Job Training and Mentoring
- Defined career path with upward mobility
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Reader and the Internet
- Prior experience recording escrow documents
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Possess exemplary customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team oriented atmosphere
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under stringent daily and monthly deadlines.
- Can communicate conversationally in the English language
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-pace, high volume, market driven work environment, while remaining motivated and focused completing repetitive, yet business critical tasks.
- Should be open to flexible scheduling options and have ability to adapt/change as needed and to work overtime.
- 2-3 years of experience in title, escrow, banking or mortgage
- This position requires sitting and standing for up to 2 hours at a time
- Must be able to walk up 40 yards multiple times a day
- Moderate stooping, bending and lifting up to 25lbs.
- Will require loading paper into copy/scanner machines
- Requires reading small print
- Office environment
- Lots of people movement
- Working with scanners, copiers, phones and other general office equipment
- Moderate noise levels
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.