The Timios team was started in 2008, since then we have grown into a leader in many facets of the real estate industry. Our company is comprised of entrepreneurial minded staff that work hard to gain the knowledge they need to provide top quality customer service to our clients which opens the path for potential advancement within the company. We are looking for hard working, smart, and nice individuals seeking a rewarding long term career with a forward looking company offering room for advancement, great benefits, and a fun, hard-working work environment.
The Policy Specialist’s essential functions will be to Review title and escrow documents, closing instructions, understand state and underwriter guidelines as they pertain to each policy type in order to issue the Final Title Policy. The successful candidate will also be responsible for delivery of final policy whether by email or shipping and must be able to handle multiple emails regarding policy requests, questions, status and issues in addition to their daily policy production.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Reader
- Can understand and communicate conversationally in English both written and verbally
· Minimum of 2 years working in title Industry
· Must be able to work well in a team environment with a diverse work group
· Detail Oriented and strong organizational skills
· Strong communication skills
· Strong customer service skills
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources