Timios Inc is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Insurance Company. We are currently seeking top level candidates to join our family. We are seeking hard working, smart, straight shooting and nice individuals who can make an immediate impact to our workplace. Successful employees at Timios are entrepreneurial and have a passion for what they do. With those combined attributes, Timios looks to reward those for their efforts through competitive compensation packages and relaxed and fun working environment, and recognition of work well done. If you want to work for a great company doing great things, then apply now!
Timios has an immediate need for a National Title Examiner which will be responsible examining title searches, abstract reports and title evidence to produce title commitments and/or preliminary title reports. The Examiner will also be responsible for providing support to escrow teams regarding basic title underwriting questions and meeting daily production requirements for primary tasks such as reviewing:
· Chain of title
· Legal description
· Vesting and tenancy
· Liens and encumbrances
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum of 2 years experience as a Title Examiner
· Can communicate conversationally in the English language
· Minimum 2 years experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Reader and the Internet
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work under deadlines and keep tight schedules
· Work well in a team environment
· 1-2 years in a customer service or call center role
· Entrepreneurial attitude with an eagerness to learn new aspects of the industry
· 1 year in a corporate office environment
· This position requires sitting for up to 2 hours at a time
· Must be able to work a computer with keyboard and mouse repetitively
· Some stooping, bending and lifting up to 25lbs.
· Must be able to read small print
· Office/Cubical environment
· Moderate phone and email use
· Moderate noise levels inside the office
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.