The Timios team was started in 2008, since then we have grown into a leader in many facets of the real estate industry. Our company is comprised of entrepreneurial minded staff that work hard to gain the knowledge they need to provide top quality customer service to our clients which opens the path for potential advancement within the company. We are looking for hard working, smart, and nice individuals seeking a rewarding long term career with a forward looking company offering room for advancement, great benefits, and a fun, hard-working work environment.
Job Summary: The Escrow Assistant will take on the responsibilities of scheduling signings and assisting the Closing Specialist by reviewing all files, identify possible clouds on title, prepare affidavits and order payoff statements, process documents for Loan Funding, and process closing funds. Other responsibilities will include:
· Contact borrower, buyer, lender, seller, creditor and agent as needed
· Address client email and phone calls as they come in
· Prepare/Orders Deeds, Subordinations and Affidavits
· Enter figures on the HUD Settlement Statements
· Deliver documents to all parties to the transaction
· Follow up on recordation of documents
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 1 years industry experience in mortgage, escrow, title or banking or high school diploma and minimum 2 years’ experience in mortgage, escrow, title or banking
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Reader
- Must pass background check
· Minimum of 2 years in a client facing role in the Escrow or Lending Industry
· Must be able to work well in a team environment with a diverse work group
· Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
· Strong communication skills
· Strong customer service skills
· This position requires sitting for up to 2 hours at a time
· Must be able to work a computer with keyboard and mouse repetitively
· Some stooping, bending and lifting up to 25lbs.
· Must be able to read small print
· Office/Cubical environment
· Heavy phone and email use
· Moderate noise levels inside the office
Timios is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of employees because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. For questions about any of these protected categories please see Human Resources.