Timios is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Insurance Company. We are currently seeking top level candidates to join our family. We are seeking hard working, smart, straight shooting and nice individuals who can make an immediate impact to our workplace. Successful employees at Timios are entrepreneurial and have a passion for what they do. With those combined attributes, Timios looks to reward those for their efforts through competitive compensation packages and relaxed and fun working environment, and recognition of work well done. If you want to work for a great company doing great things, then apply now!
Appraisal Operations Specialist: The Operations Rep. will perform duties that cover all appraisal operations with the exception of Quality Control of the valuation reports. This role includes new vendor recruiting, vendor maintenance, vendor assignment, Work In Progress (WIP) follow-up with vendors, and customer support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage/Process the active orders in the Production queue, which includes: Assigning to vendors, recruiting/setting up new vendors, follow-up with the vendor on all stages of the life cycle of an appraisal order to obtain status and report to the client.
- Recruit and add vendors to rural/complex properties on active appraisal orders, and specified areas that require additional coverage.
- The Operations Representative will notate all actions/correspondence taken on the order into the Order Management system.
- Review and address vendor inquiries, received via email, phone or system integration. The Operations Representative will check notes in the order management system, call the lender or other appropriate resource, or check with TAM management as needed to resolve the vendor’s inquiry. The Operations Representative will respond to the client’s inquiry in a professional, prompt and complete manner.
- Address client inquiries, received via email, phone or system notifications. The Operations Representative will check notes in the order management system, call the vendor or other appropriate resource, or check with TAM management as needed to resolve the client’s inquiry. The Operations Representative will respond to the client’s inquiry in a professional, prompt and complete manner.
- Follow up on orders on Hold with lenders/borrowers
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role(s) at an Appraisal Firm or Appraisal Management Company (AMC),
- Experience utilizing Gators as an Order Management System is a plus
- Exceptional customer service experience and abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Willingness to do multiple roles as needed (full training provided)