Timios is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Insurance Company. We are currently seeking top level candidates to join our family. We are seeking hard working, smart, straight shooting and nice individuals who can make an immediate impact to our workplace. Successful employees at Timios are entrepreneurial and have a passion for what they do. With those combined attributes, Timios looks to reward those for their efforts through competitive compensation packages and relaxed and fun working environment, and recognition of work well done. If you want to work for a great company doing great things, then apply now!
In addition to daily escrow officer duties, oversee day to day operations of the branch. Provide guidance to the staff and be knowledgeable on company – escrow and title policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Adjust work load within the branch
- Monitors staff day to day activities and performs performance reviews of staff
- Performs performance and behavior counseling of staff in partnership with regional or senior management
- Assist staff with difficult transactions
- Reviews branch trial balance and outstanding check reports to assure adherence to company policy and state laws regarding the management of escrow funds
- Monitoring of branch document recording rejections to assure all files record in a timely manner
- Draws and/or directs the processing of escrow instructions
- Facilitates the escrow process by performing a review of the preliminary report to:
- Confirm that transfer documents are consistent with the preliminary report, as authorized in the escrow instructions
- Confirm that escrow is in a position to cause the required policies of insurance to be issued
- Reconciles between instructions and preliminary report with the Title Department and/or principals, and agents by obtaining modification of escrow instructions, assists principals to obtain releases of liens and other encumbrances as necessary
- Assists with business development activities with the assistance of the business development staff
- Regular and predictable attendance in the branch
Supervise branch staff.
The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to provide leadership and be a mentor to the escrow and sales team
- Ability to evaluate performance
- Ability to provide guidance and problem solve when employee issues arise
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the principles of title and escrow process and procedures
- Must have the ability to interview customers and/or their agents to ascertain their directions and implement those directions through concise escrow instructions
- Must have the ability to transcribe the directions of customers, as expressed into escrow instructions and settlement statements
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts (fractions, percentages, ratios and proration’s to practical solutions)
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to train, assign tasks and review performance
- Ability to display professionalism in circumstances of high pressure and heavy workload.
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions for discussion with fellow co-workers and management when issues arise
- Ability to consult with principals and/or their agents to resolve discrepancies, and organize/prioritize workflow while using independent judgment and discretion
- Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Must be a notary
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking, always keeping the integrity of the company in the forefront of any decision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications