Timios is a rapidly growing National Escrow and Title Insurance Company. We are currently seeking top level candidates to join our family. We are seeking hard working, smart, straight shooting and nice individuals who can make an immediate impact to our workplace. Successful employees at Timios are entrepreneurial and have a passion for what they do. With those combined attributes, Timios looks to reward those for their efforts through competitive compensation packages and relaxed and fun working environment, and recognition of work well done. If you want to work for a great company doing great things, then apply now!
SALES & MARKETING
To establish and implement a comprehensive written Marketing Program for the capture and attraction of Real Estate transactions for the company; and to regularly update the program throughout the year.
· Support the goals and Corporate image of Timios
Identify the best opportunities and method for
the development of new business, along with the process for tracking the effort
and success of such program.
- Track and understand the Overall Market (Volumes, preferences) for area of focus.
- Specific Agent/Lender/Developer Individuals & Offices for target marketing
- Method of tracking prospects to conversion
· Identify and support existing Customers for continued use of the Company.
· Track and market to existing Customers to increase the Company market share of those customers and to prevent loss of business from existing customers.
· Respond to all negative comments to remove objections for the continued relationships with Customers
· Develop and Create Marketing Material either directly or through Corporate advisers
· Develop and Create Advertising programs either directly or through Corporate advisers
· Master various Software Programs for implementation and/or presentation/training – Encompass, HighRise, ReiSource, etc.
· Provide weekly updates to Management of Sales & Marketing efforts.
· Share Market conditions and or concerns with Escrow & Title Supervisors so a coordinated delivery of product and services is ensured
· Provide training and guidance to staff on expectations of prospects to assure we meet our commitment to service
· Attend Industry Functions, some of which occur after regular business hours
· Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record and proof of Insurance
· Must have reliable transportation for outside sales. Mileage reimbursed
· Outgoing and personable with an entrepreneurial attitude
· General understanding of the function and purpose of a Title & Escrow Company and ability to communicate on the knowledge level of Realtors & Lenders
· College Degree in Marketing and or Business
· 2 years’ experience in the Real Estate field either with Sales, Lending or Title & Escrow.