The successful candidate will have responsibility to research property tax bills due on subject properties as a part of an intended refinance/purchase transaction. They will assist with providing property tax escrow information by utilizing publicly available web resources, direct contact by phone or email with taxing authorities, and research tax amounts, paid and due, on a given property. Enter data on a standardized form to be published to clients. Additional customer service follow up is needed if the data contains unclear or abnormal information.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Reader.
- Must be proficient in performing web based searches through search engines or accessing online databases.
- Basic math skills to include accuracy in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Can understand and communicate conversationally in English both written and verbally
- 2 or more years of data entry into a computer based system; detail oriented
- Minimum of 1 year in an office environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a eagerness to learn new aspects of the industry
- Works well in a team environment
- 1-2 years in a customer service or call center role