The purpose of the Transaction Ledger Analyst is to work with the risk management team to identify and correct discrepancies in reconciliation reports, ensuring that bookings and ledgers balance appropriately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and identify bookings that are out of balance in the Transaction Error Report.
- Identify and correct any bookings that are out of balance and report accordingly.
- Submit a weekly to report to the Senior Director of Finance.
- Review and identify discrepancies in the transaction reconciliation reports and send to responsible area for correction.
- Complete Daily Logging Report and send to Senior Director of Finance and Senior Finance Operations Analyst.
- Assist with charge-back duties to be identified at the time of assignment.
- Ensure that transaction ledger is in balance, AR Reconciliation Report is accurate and Charge-backs are completed timely and correctly in order to minimize loss.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- One-year certificate from college or technical school, or three to six months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write, read, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other Team Members in the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportion, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Preferred Software Knowledge: Extranet, GDS, Jira, Wiki, Braintree, paypal manager
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k – Eligible after 6 months. There is no vesting period. BookIt.com® will match 100% of employee deferral up to 4.00% of pay
BookIt.com is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.