The Resource Allocation Associate is responsible to ensure all Team Members are available to answer inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner. Moving and reallocating agents as needed, to ensure that 80% of calls are being answered in 20 seconds or less. Responsible for meeting company set service levels and abandon rates as well as reporting hourly on both of these metrics and more. Responsible for monitoring vacation time and attendance for Team Members and effectively communicating that on a regular basis with Team Managers. This position will also partner with our contractor, Teleperformance.
This position pays $11.50/hr and includes these bonuses:
$100 - after 30 days of consecutive employment
$150 - after 90 days of consecutive employment
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Consistently monitor queues and resource planning to ensure proper staffing.
- Creates all contact center schedules to include monitoring lunches and breaks
- Partners with Contact Center Management to ensure adherence to break policy.
- Communicate with third party vendor to ensure all staffing requirements are met.
- Create Spreadsheets for call trends.
- Inventory Headsets.
- Pull various reports several times throughout the shift
- Responsible for all tracking of Contact center attendance and alert managers of any infractions
- Various other duties as assigned
One-year certificate from college or technical school, or three to six months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft Office, Skype, pleasant, good phone voice, typing skills and basic math skills.
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k – Eligible after 6 months. There is no vesting period. BookIt.com® will match 100% of employee deferral up to 4.00% of pay
BookIt.com is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.