We are looking for a dynamic Accounting Services Associate to join our team! This is an entry level Accounts Payable clerk position, with a focus solely on Property/Activity Vendors. The perfect candidate will be able to work with a team of peers, in both individual and group tasks, to ensure the daily processing of payments and data entry of business transactions to general ledger software.
This position pays $11.50 per hour. Plus a dollar an hour if you are bilingual-Spanish speaking. Plus a dollar an hour if you have a Bachelor's degree or have 2 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Prior Experience, preferred but not required
- Detailed Oriented
- Ability to quickly analyze financial information
- Required availability 8am to 5pm
- Scheduling can vary due to a rotation schedule. Accounting Services Associates will work one weekend day per rotation schedule.
- Overtime and days off may change frequently with minimal advance notice provided.
- Reconciliation of Property/Activity Vendor Accounts and Invoices
- Processing payments via MasterCard, Check, Wire and ACH per contract terms
- Communicate with vendors as needed via phone or email
- Review cancelled reservations on daily/monthly basis to ensure in balance
- Take inbound calls from Property/Activity Vendors and review reservation notes, research issues, and provide resolution
- Maintain accurate payment records for properties
- Data entry from invoices, check stubs and/or computer printouts
- Other duties as assigned
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k – Eligible after 6 months. There is no vesting period. BookIt.com® will match 100% of employee deferral up to 4.00% of pay
We are also a Chamber of Commerce member, some membership benefits include:
· 10% tuition scholarship to all full-time employees of the Panama City Beach Chamber of Commerce to Troy Univerity
· Business After Hours (typically the third Thursday of the month – not held in February)
· Idea Camp (the last Wednesday or the month – not held in July)
· Friday at the Beach (breakfast meetings, every other month)
· Ambassador program
· Leads Lunch
· HYPE – Helping Young Professionals Evolve, this is for anyone 21-40 and the cost is $50- annually per person.
BookIt.com is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.