The primary focus of the HR Manager is to utilize their Human Resources expertise, experience and business acumen to develop and deliver Human Resources programs in order to attract, retain and engage highly performing associates focused on achieving the objectives of the company’s Core Values. Responsible for evaluating and suggesting new benefit or compensation structures or changes to existing plans. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Responsible for the review, development and monitoring of all programs/efforts/policies related to employee recruitment, employee development and training, benefits administration, classification and compensation matters, HRIS development, equal opportunity, affirmative action and employee welfare. The HR Manager is expected to enhance the organizations overall abilities and capacities through advanced, leading edge efforts and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Development of an excelling workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of a Team Member-oriented company culture that emphasizes Elation, quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
· Deliver execution of HR strategies and programs, developed or tailored as appropriate based on anticipation of people impacts of business strategies, external factors and emerging trends within and outside the organization. Strategies and program development may include compensation, recognition, talent acquisition and development, training, engagement, succession planning, performance planning/management, engagement and the elevation of leadership.
· Contribute to business strategies as a leader and key constituent, working closely with the Executive Team and the senior business team in all aspects of HR, people planning and management to ensure business objectives and plans are delivered.
· Oversee, architect and monitor organizational design
· Direct effective talent planning to ensure high potential resources are identified for key positions and appropriate plans are developed and implemented to support succession planning.
· Anticipate and address the concerns of multiple stakeholders, ensuring all areas receive high quality advice and support for their HR needs.
· Contribute to enterprise-wide HR strategies and programs, collaborating with stakeholders to identify synergies and opportunities to leverage programs and strategies across multiple strategic support units and lines of business.
· Monitor appropriate HR metrics and measures to assess effectiveness of HR strategies and programs
· Provide leadership and guidance to the HR team, communicating a compelling vision and strategy for the group and coaching, developing and fostering a strong, effective and cohesive team.
- Working with Department Heads, develops the annual staffing plan and maintains adequate staffing levels. Recruitment may include sourcing, screening, interviews and making recommendations for employment.
- Provide direction to Team Members in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc
- Ensure regulatory compliance with corporate policy administration, posting and work rules.
- Responsible for HRIS administration and maintenance
- Responsible for following all established policy and procedures for Team members and HR
- Responsible for ensuring the HR Department follows all established policy and procedures and take appropriate action if not.
Master's Degree (MA) or equivalent, or five to ten years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field (MBA or Master's degree preferred)
· Human Resources Certification/PHR/SPHR/GPHR Preferred
· 5 - 10 years successful staffing management and Human Resources
· Generalist experience in support of multi-location organization
· Experience in the travel industries a plus
· Demonstrated relationship management is required
· Exhibits the ability to interact with all levels of management and co-workers with enthusiasm, creativity, fairness and urgency
· Strong organizational skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects at one-time
· PC skills, including HRIS, Reporting, Excel, Word, Outlook will be fundamental to a person’s success
· Employer Paid Health Insurance
· Prescription Drug Coverage
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· Dental and Vision Coverage
· Company paid Life Insurance
· Voluntary Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Employee Assistance Program
· 401k – Eligible after 6 months. There is no vesting period. BookIt.com® will match 100% of employee deferral up to 4.00% of pay
BookIt.com is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.