Location: Sydney, NSW (AUS) or Irvine, CA (USA)
Movandi has made a big impact on 5G in a short amount of time — from foundational research and innovative modular, high efficiency mmWave system design to the introduction of our BeamXR 5G system that delivers improvements in performance, coverage, and latency to connect 5G everywhere. Now more than ever, 5G--supported by Movandi technology--is becoming an integral part of the telecommunications landscape. And we’re only getting started.
At Movandi we work as a team. We like hard problems and solving them with the sharpest people. Are you looking to make a difference on the future of technology? At Movandi, you will help solve the growing challenges of deploying 5G millimeter wave networks. You will make an impact.
About the Role:
Movandi is looking for a motivated and skilled Graduate to join our team as a Graduate Software/Firmware Engineer. As a Software/Firmware Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Firmware Development Team in the design, development and production of our firmware supported products. You will be responsible for testing, documenting, and creating firmware standards.
Duties and responsibilities:· Planning, developing, and implementing firmware. · Supporting bring up of new products. · Debugging embedded software platforms. · Maintaining stable firmware. · Gathering and analyzing requirements from customers. · Performing code reviews. · Writing and maintaining firmware documentation. · Testing firmware releases. · Working closely with customers to resolve issues.
· Completed Bachelor of Engineering/Software Engineering/Computer Science or related degree.
· Proficient in C & Python programming languages.
· Confident in embedded systems development and debugging.
· Experience using microcontrollers and/or a Linux operating system.
· Familiar with C++ programming language.
· Experience with controlling / debugging Hw Interfaces (PWMs, ADCs, UART, SPI, I2C, etc).
· Ability to understand and work with electrical schematics.
· Experience with lab support equipment such as digital oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong multitasking skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
Must also have:
· Current permit to work full time in Australia or USA on an ongoing basis (unfortunately we are not accepting applications from candidates overseas).
Successful applicants will be offered a competitive salary. Our Australian office is in Lindfield, Sydney (NSW). Our USA office is in Irvine, CA. We have a flexible working from home arrangements with our employees. You can find more information about us here.
How to ApplyInterested and suitable candidates are asked to complete our application form. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.