Movandi has made a big impact on 5G in a short amount of time — from foundational research and innovative modular, high efficiency mmWave system design to the introduction of our BeamXR 5G system that delivers improvements in performance, coverage, and latency to connect 5G everywhere. Now more than ever, 5G--supported by Movandi technology--is becoming an integral part of the telecommunications landscape. And we’re only getting started.
At Movandi we work as a team. We like hard problems and solving them with the sharpest people. Are you looking to make a difference on the future of technology? At Movandi, you will help solve the growing challenges of deploying 5G millimeter wave networks. You will make an impact.
The Systems Application Engineer position will be responsible for providing design customization and technical support to customers and partners for potential design-in opportunities and design wins. The ideal candidate will coordinate responses to customers and provide resolution to technical issues. Customer support should include, but not be limited to, test setup, providing technical sales collateral, drafting supporting documents (application notes, data sheet and test reports) and writing python scrips to facilitate customer test requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years experience in wireless communication
· R&D experience with good understanding in RFIC architecture and working principle is a plus
· Familiar with various bench test equipment
· mmWave measurements test methodologies
· Python programming language
· Results oriented with proactive attitude to follow up and close action items
· Ability to travel to customer sites and resolve issues independently
Equity in a fast-growing company
Health, Dental, and Vision
Location: Movandi’s HQ in Irvine, CA.
Job Segment: Engineer, Systems Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Technology, Wireless Communication