The Salesforce Engagement Consultant will act as a liaison between Agile Cloud Consulting and our prospective clients across the country as a knowledgeable Salesforce advisor. This individual should have a background in the Salesforce ecosystem across a variety of industries. You will need to be able to break down highly technical concepts into functional business logic that our clients will be able to understand and apply to their organizations.
Your primary source of new opportunities will come directly from Salesforce Account Executives and Sales leaders. This means that a large aspect of your day-to-day responsibility will be building new and sustaining existing relationships internally at Salesforce. This may require travel to and from Salesforce offices, client locations, and conferences throughout the year.
On a day-to-day basis, you will interact with our partners, as well as our clients to generate leads for new projects, scope those projects with the help of our pre-sales engineering resources, build SOWs/proposals, and present these proposals to our clients.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and leverage internal relationships at Salesforce with AEs, RVPs, and AVPs
- Meet and exceed targeted sales goals in excess of $3M per year
- Produce and consistently manage a healthy pipeline with accurate next steps and close dates
- Create Scopes of Work (SOWs) to accurately encompass projects deliverables
- Present proposals and SOWs to key executives
- Abide by Agile Cloud Consulting’s scoping methodology to uncover business processes, user stories, and use cases
- Drive lead and pipeline generation targets
- Travel when required to visit key Salesforce contacts and customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience full life cycle in B2B technology services sales
- Professional Salesforce Experience either as an employee of Salesforce or a Salesforce partner
- Experience in management consulting or technology consulting
- Functional understanding of various industries
- Experience delivering complex proposals to various audiences - Stellar presentation skills
- Experience selling to executives
- Curious and ambitious
- Demonstrated ability to scope projects and/or prepare and present Salesforce demonstrations a huge plus