Underscore partners with colleges and universities to develop creative and effective marketing and recruitment campaigns that drive enrollment. We are growing to meet the needs of our growing client list, which includes colleges across the country. We work in small teams to deliver recruitment strategy, compelling creative content, CRM support and outstanding customer service.
We are hiring a customer relations-minded professional to provide support to our management team. While the focus of this role will be project management, the ideal candidate will also posses the technical skills needed to effectively develop electronic campaigns in our online client management platform. The Campaign Coordinator will assist in project scheduling, client communications, reviewing and editing creative materials (copy and design), and also play a key role in developing email templates and proofs, landing pages and online forms.
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with html and web development
- Minimum one year customer relations and/or project management experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Tech-savvy and eager to expand skill-set
- Problem-solver with an eye for organization
- Friendly and easy-going, comfortable in a casual office environment
- College admissions experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Full-time, salary
- Location: Charlotte, NC - required
- Travel: infrequent
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement options available