We are looking to add a team member who is eager for the opportunity to learn and grow in the clean energy/energy efficiency industry, has an affinity for data and analysis, and enjoys communicating, collaborating, problem solving, and working with a diverse group of professionals. You will have the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with experts across all levels of the energy efficiency industry, identify gaps and develop creative solutions with a team, and receive mentorship and support as you grow and pursue your passions in the industry. Your day-to-day will range from:
- Analyzing complex data sets using tools like Excel, Power BI and ArcGIS to identify trends and gaps
- Supporting client meetings Analyzing participation or campaign results and working with cross-functional teams to develop strategies
- Working with the Executive Leadership and Project Managers to develop solutions and strategies for energy efficiency portfolio needs such as:
- Trade ally (contractor) engagement and participation improvement
- Portfolio marketing and campaigns
- Data quality assurance and quality control
- Continuously improving methods for communicating and organizing data and reporting
- Gap identification and resolutions
Position Details Include:
- Manage multiple data sets in software like Excel, PowerBI, and ArcGIS
- Analyze complex data sets, identifying gaps, patterns, and data quality/accuracy issues
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control of multiple complex data sets, creating tools/resources for teams to use to improve data accuracy on the front end (Quality Assurance)
- Translate the data into a format that can be understood and utilized across multiple teams
- Complete operations reports based upon the data
- Engage with the team on continuous improvement of proprietary tools and resources
- Collaborate in the development of new tools and concepts Work with the CEO and Project Manager to ensure project success and client satisfaction
If you have excellent written and verbal communication skills; enjoy working with diverse teams in a virtual office environment and have an affinity for data and analysis, this may be the role for you. Since the position requires the ability to translate complex data sets and analyses results into relatable and understandable information to be consumed by all levels of an organization, we ask that you have strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills. If you have Power BI and ArcGIS experience, that's a plus but we are willing to train you in those specific areas. Similarly, Energy Efficiency experience is a plus but if not, training in that industry area will also be provided.
About Erthe Energy Solutions (ERTHE):
ERTHE is a women-owned small business creating clean energy solutions that are custom, measurable, and diverse. With our team’s more than 40 years of combined experience solving complex challenges in utility energy efficiency portfolios and programs, our clients trust us to accomplish their most challenging goals, transforming what is into something better. We are strategists and planners at heart with a project manager's mindset. We lead by example and are passionate about achieving a diverse and sustainable energy future.
We value providing an environment where our team can grow, learn, innovate, be connected to a higher purpose, and feel good about their accomplishments. Our team values creativity, innovation, diversity, teamwork, leaders that lead by example, and we love what we do!
ERTHE provides a 401k and matching program, comprehensive healthcare benefits, paid vacation / flex time, paid sick leave, training, mentorship, and our company is virtually based.
Diversity makes us stronger and ERTHE is committed to being part of the solution as an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status